.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

get it?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

here we go again

Tonight is the last night before the new cast officially opens at Pickwick. It's a very promising show--the song selection is fun, and the cast is talented. Of course it'll be a little bit rough at first, but over the next few weeks, it should work itself out into a nice little show.

Tonight also happens to be the last night of every-day-of-the-week rehearsals. So starting next week I can use my evenings to do all those things I've wanted to do for the last 4-5 weeks, like buy groceries, do laundry, wash dishes, and relax a little. Sheesh. Maybe I'll even throw in a little recording for fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

he jared. sounds like you are having fun. if you're going to be around, i am going to be home this holiday weekend. drop me a line if you are interested in hanging out. take it easy!
~alice

29/6/06 9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home